The menu items are used to organize this website. Included in each of the paper menu items are Michael’s papers, presentations, events and publically disclosed projects.
- Michael’s Background
- 2000-2005 Papers has his 2000-2005 papers
- 2006-2010 Papers has his 2006-2010 papers
- 2011-2015 Papers has his 2011-2015 papers
- 2016-2018 Papers has his 2016-2018 papers
- 2019 Papers has his 2019 papers
- 2020 Papers has his 2020 papers
- 2021 Papers has his 2021 papers
- 2022 Papers has his 2022 papers
- 2023 Papers has his 2023 papers
- Michael’s Abstracts 1-38 has the abstracts for his first 38 papers
- Michael’s Abstracts 39-ZZ will have the abstracts for his papers 39 to ZZ
- J. Sol. Energy Eng has Michael’s two Journal of Solar Energy Engineering (JSEE) papers
- Michael’s Open Access Résumé (CV) is here
Michael is a fee-based expert on the finances of renewable energy projects. His most recent work has been on the hydrogen economy. Consider asking Michael to help you. His contact information is below.
Michael is in private practice.
Michael suggests that you download a curated selection of his papers along with their worksheets, oral presentations and posters. Michael’s 2023 papers will be available for downloading after they are presented.
Michael Looks Forward to Working With You in 2023
Michael STAVY, Advisor on Renewable Energy Project Finance
You must be logged in to post a comment.